Assistant General Manager
Position: Assistant General Manager
Type: Full Time/ Part Time position evening and weekend availability
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Assistant General Manager at Nautical Bowls, you are responsible for assisting the general manager with day-to-day tasks. You will play an integral role in the scalable growth and success of the company by being a key leader in the organization. You will work hand-in-hand with the manager and leadership team to ensure the original intent and mission of Nautical Bowls is upheld, fostered, and generated in this store and you will ensure this Nautical Bowls franchise location continues to set the bar for other stores as expansion continues.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Greeting guests entering Nautical Bowls
- Making bowls for each guest
- Delivering a top-notch acai bowl experience
- Answering phone calls and questions about the business
- Stocking inventory and supplies
- Maintaining cleanliness
- Telling first-time guests about Nautical Bowls
- Prepping product for each day’s service
- ALWAYS putting others first
- Maintaining and representing Nautical Bowls’ uplifting and fun culture
- Leading by example
- Representing and living the healthy and active lifestyle we passionately promote
You will also be on call for any questions the deck hands may have. You will learn how to open and close the store as well as ordering, inventory, payroll, register, and anything else the General Manager needs on a day-to-day basis. This role is specifically to help the general manager out and lead the team well.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a deep passion for our core values and mission
- You integrate fun into your work (you don’t take yourself too seriously) but know how to balance this with a strong business and leadership mindset.
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit & never stop innovating to achieve great results.
- You are incredibly organized with high attention to detail. To-do lists are your BFF.
- You have a strong and proven work ethic with the ability to also adapt and pivot quickly.
- You are goals and growth-minded; you are a constant learner and always set goals for yourself and others
- You are a team player and natural motivator; you thrive on seeing and inspiring others to succeed.
- You not only develop yourself, but you also seek ways to develop your team to be better employees and humans.